Friday, December 3, 2010

It's been a while...






Got talking last night with my sister in law and realized that its been well over a year since I last posted on here, I figure there is really too much that has happened in that time to rehash any of it so in a nutshell, we are all doing great! We are looking forward to the rest of the holiday season as well as May when the whole family will be meeting up with my Dad and Jenn and Brenna for a vacation to Paris. We honestly couldn't be more excited! Anyway, I thought I would at least add a few pics to make up for my lack of posts!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute!!! I miss you guys

Hayley said...

Wow!! I'm so happy you updated. :) Taylor is such a pretty little girl, I cannot believe how big she is. You have a good lookin family! :)

Mama Janet said...

You have such beautiful little people growing up at your house. Love you guys