Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October is shaping up to be a great month! Taylor is doing great at preschool, Eric has put most of the finishing touches on my new fireplace and my sister in law just had a baby yesterday! We are so excited for our new niece and can't wait to get to know her! school for myself is going well and this week is fall break. This weekend a friend and I have plans to go on a shopping adventure to Park City at the outlet mall -once a year in october we stay in a hotel, and shop for winter clothes for our kids - practical and fun! I am usually in charge of making the dinner reservations and she is in charge of getting the hotel room - done and done. This year our trip will be a bit short as we are only staying friday night - I cant be away from Carter that long especially because he is still nursing regularly and is a very big momma's boy. Eric has been so sweet to commit to taking him and tay for the two days while I am gone - which is a big deal because Carter will most likely be crying the whole time and if it gets too hairy he will drive him up to me. We are crossing our fingers that all will go better than expected and in return I will be bringing back a much deserved thank you gift for Eric.

No comments: